Carpenter | Finish Carpenter:
Payne | Bouchier is seeking a highly qualified, motivated, and dependable craftsman/woman, to start immediately. Our team has a great reputation in the industry with a passion for historic buildings and a commitment to executing high standards. We have been building, restoring, and renovating fine homes throughout New England since 1981.
- Ability to lead and motivate others
- Interact professionally with clients
- Communicate well to understand the needs and requirements of subcontractors
- Skilled at reading, interpreting, and executing architectural plans
- Effective problem solving and collaboration with the project manager on site.
- Possess a full set of carpentry tools
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable work vehicle
- Ability to think on your feet
Company Benefits include:
- 401 K with 4% company match
- Full health insurance
- Company paid Short & Long term disability policy
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org